Located in Trindad, CA, Emerald Forest Cabins and RV is an indoor/outdoor campground resort offering premium camping accommodations in Cabins, Deluxe Cabins as well as RV & Tent Sites. We strive to create a great camping experience for our guests by offering excellent customer service.
- Part Time to Full Time Available
- Previous experience in hospitality industry preferred
- Good customer service and communications skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Able to work with others and work independently
- Professional Appearance and attitude towards guests and fellow team members
- Communicate professionally and patiently
- Be on your feet during shift and able to lift at least 30 lbs.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) a plus
This position is primarily seasonal from April 1 – October 31st with an expected 20-30 hours per week depending on the occupancy of the campground. Working hours can be varied with the majority of hours in the morning/daytime, on weekends, and holidays. Starting pay is dependent on your position and experience.